Method 201 : PM10
US EPA Method 201A compliant equipment for measurement of PM10 emitted by a stationary source
In-stack measurement of particulate matter (PM) emissions equal to or less than an aerodynamic diameter of nominally 10 µm (PM10) from stationary sources is carried out as per US EPA Method 201A.
In this method, a gas sample is extracted at constant flow rate from the source through an in-stack cyclone which is used to separate PM greater than PM10 and an in-stack glass fiber filter is used to collect the PM10. To maintain Iso-kinetic flow rate conditions at the tip of the probe and a constant flow rate through the cyclone, a set of 11 nozzles are provided. Variations from isokinetic sampling conditions are maintained within well defined limits.
Available Model : PEM - STPM10-X
US EPA method 201A compliant measurement of PM10 emitted by a stationary source
Physical Design Highlights
Polltech’s model PEM-STPM10-X comprises the in-stack cyclone and a set of 11 nozzles of various bore size manufactured to the interior dimensional specifications as defined in US EPA Method 201A. The shank has a ½“ BSP connection for easy adaption to method 17 thimble holder-probe assembly.
- Meets all requirements of USEPA Method 201A with respect to materials, construction and tolerances and finishes
- Cyclone and Set of 11 Nozzles.
|Cyclone||Made of SS316 as per interior dimensional specifications mentioned in US EPA Method 210A.|
|Nozzles Set||A set of 11 nozzles made from SS316 with sharp tapered leading edge. Nozzle diameters vary from 3.45mm to 9.90 mm ( 0.136” to 0.390” ) All sizes Laser engraved.|
|Connection||½” BSP (M) standard. Others-optional|
|Carrying Case||Foam padded stainless steel. Size- 28 x 21 x 8 Cm.|
|Filter Holder||In-line type for 47 mm circular filter ( Optional )|
- Automatic Stack Monitoring System Model PEM–SMS4
- Manual Stack Monitoring Kit Model PEM–SMK-10B, PEM–SMK-10B
- Heated Sampling Probes Model PEM-HGLP3,PEM-HTLP3, PEM-HSLP3
- Volatile Organic Sampling System Model PEM–VOSS1
- NOx Sampling Equipment Model PEM–NOS1
- Halogen and Halides Sampling Equipment Model PEM-HHS-1X
- PM2.5 Sampling Equipment Model PEM-STPM-2.5X
- Standard Stack Gaseous Sampling Equipment Model PEM-SSCIB-1X