Method 7 : NOx
Nitrogen Oxides (NOx) Sampling Equipment
Facilitates collection of the grab sample in accoradance with the stipulations of US EPA Method 7.
Available Model : PEM -NOS 1-X
Designed to facilitate taking a grab sample as per US EPA Method 7, Model PEM_NOS 1-X allows collection of sample in an evacuated flask containing a dilute sulfuric acid-hydrogen peroxide absorbing solution. The concentration of nitrogen oxides, except nitrous oxide, is determined colorimetrically using the phenol-disulfonic acid (PDS) procedure.
Measurement of Nitrogen Oxides(Nox) emitted by a stationary source.
Physical Design Highlights
The sampling equipment consists of a round bottom glass flask fitted with a 3-way stopcock. The flask is encapsulated with PE foam and housed in an elegant wooden box. The 3 -way stop cock helps in evacuating the flask, flushing the sample line and collecting the NOx sample in the evacuated flask. Provision is also made to connect a vacuum gauge and a thermometer for measuring the pressure and temperature inside the flask.
Salient Features :
- Meets EPA Method 7 requirements
- Enclosed in a box (with cover) with foam packing
- S-13 Ball & cup joint sides for connection to sampling probe & pump
- Glass Thermometer for measuring temperature of gas in flask
- Vacuum Gauge for measuring vacuum in flask.
Technical Specifications :
|1.||Collection Flask||Round Bottom Borosil Glass of 2 liters capacity|
|2.||Stop-Cock||3 way with B 34 cone and S-13 Ball Joints for connections to sampling probe and pump with matching cup joints|
|3.||Thermometer||Type: Mercury in Glass
Range 0-50oC or 0-100oC
|4.||Vacuum Gauge||0-760 mm Hg Wika make|
Monoblock Dry type light weight vacuum pump for evacuating the flask.
Various sampling probes of Glass (unheated & heated) & Teflon
Related Products :
- Automatic Stack Monitoring System : Model PEM – SMS 4
- Manual Stack Monitoring Kit : Model PEM – SMK 10B, PEM – SMK 10B
- Heated Sampling Probes : Model PEM - HGLP 3,PEM - HTLP 3, PEM - HSLP 3
- Volatile Organic Sampling System : Model PEM – VOSS 1
- Nitrogen Oxides (NOx) Sampling Equipment : Model PEM - NOS 1-X
- Halogen and Halides Sampling Equipment : Model PEM - HHS 1-X
- Standard Stack Gaseous Sampling Equipment : Model PEM - SSCIB 1-X
- PM10 Sampling Equipment : Model PEM - STPM10-X
- PM2.5 Sampling Equipment : Model PEM - STPM2.5-X