Method 29 : Metal Emissions
Facilitates measurement of metal emissions per US EPA Method 29
Available Model : PEM-MES 1-X
Measurement of metal emissions per US EPA Method 29.
Physical Design Highlights
PEM-MES 1-X consists of a set of glass nozzles, a heated glass lined probe ( model PEM-HGLP 3 ), a heated filter box (model PEM-HFB2), an insulated PTFE sample transport tube and a sample collection equipment consisting of 6 or 7 glass impingers in an impinger box. The metering system for iso-kinetic sampling can be either be a manual kit ( PEM-SMK 10) or automatic kit (PEM SMS-4). The sample collection module can also be provided as add-on for an existing EPA method 5 sampling train.
- Compliant with US EPA Method 29
- Can be combined with a Method 5 train
- Set of Seven Glass Greenburg-Smith Impingers
- Leak Free Spherical Joints
- Thermally Insulated Cold Box
|Impinger Train||Seven Greenburg-Smith impingers of 240 ml capacity.
1st Knock-out with short stem, 2nd and 3rd with standard tip, 4th empty, 5th and 6th for Mercury and 7th with silica gel.
Fittings : Leak-free spherical ground glass joints
|Gas Temperature Measurement||Mercury in Bulb Thermometer / Digital Thermometer|
|Impinger Box||Light weight thermally insulated wooden / aluminum Box|
|Connections - External||Push fit Unions suitable for 12 mm OD tube|
|Dimension||20(W) x 43(L) x 35(H) cm|
- Automatic Stack Monitoring System Model PEM–SMS4
- Manual Stack Monitoring Kit Model PEM–SMK-10B, PEM–SMK-10B
- Heated Sampling Probes Model PEM-HGLP3,PEM-HTLP3, PEM-HSLP3
- Volatile Organic Sampling System Model PEM–VOSS1
- NOx Sampling Equipment Model PEM–NOS1
- Halogen and Halides Sampling Equipment Model PEM-HHS-1X
- PM10 Sampling Equipment Model PEM-STPM-10X
- PM2.5 Sampling Equipment Model PEM-STPM-2.5X
- Standard Stack Gaseous Sampling Equipment Model PEM-SSCIB-1X